There are many ways to stay active and involved in the JL of Chicago after becoming a Sustainer. Benefits/Activities include:
- Membership in the Association of Junior Leagues International (AJLI) and the Junior League of Chicago (JLC)
- Reduced annual Sustainer dues
- Monthly Sustainer Connections email newsletters and weekly league-wide Connections newsletters
- Invitations to exclusive Sustainer-only events such as: o Sustainer First Friday Parties
- Sustainer Holiday Parties
- Sustainer Lunch
- Sustainer DIADs
- Sustainer Community and Cultural Events
- Sustainer Development Events
Next Steps for becoming a Sustainer
If you are currently an active member that meets the requirements to become a Sustainer, please submit a Change of Status form.
If you are currently a Sustainer member in another league and are interested in transferring your membership to the Junior League of Chicago, please reach out to the JLC staff at (312) 664-4462.