The Junior League of Chicago is located in the Gold Coast neighborhood, one of Chicago’s most treasured residential areas with its quiet, tree-lined streets, stately homes and connections to the city’s past. From its earliest days, the Gold Coast neighborhood has been home to many important Chicago families, people who have contributed substantially to the social, cultural and economic history of the city.
Today’s owners and residents appreciate this legacy and strive to preserve and enhance the quality of life and the beauty of the area, including the members of the Junior League of Chicago. To learn more about the neighborhood, visit the Gold Coast Neighbors Association website.
If you are interested in receiving information on all things JLC, click here to join our Friends of the League email list.
Junior League of Chicago Headquarters Contact Information
1447 N. Astor Street
Chicago, IL 60610
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM Tuesday
- Saturday’s by request
Observed Holidays include: New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, and JLC HQ is typically closed Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
To reserve a meeting space at JLC Headquarters, click here. Only current JLC Members may reserve use of the JLC Headquarters building.
JaCee Burnes • Operations Director • jburnes@jlchicago.
Leah LaDuke •Membership and Development Manager • email@example.com
Lupe Villegas • Housekeeper
The Junior League of Chicago does not have any local street parking passes available for members or staff. Parking in the area is extremely limited. Below are some of the area parking options.
- Valet Garage Parking is available at 1445 N. State Parkway Condominiums; the entrance to the garage is at 35 E Burton Pl between State and Astor streets. Advance purchase via SpotHero is recommended. Parking is also available at the 1350 N. Lake Shore Drive residential building.
- Street Parking: Metered parking is available on Clark Street using the pay boxes.
- Public Transportation: The Junior League of Chicago headquarters is accessible by city bus (#151, # 156, #22, #36) and the El train (Clark/Division Red Line stop).