There are many ways to stay active and involved in the Junior League of Chicago after becoming a Sustaining Member. Benefits and activities include:
- Membership in the Association of Junior Leagues International (AJLI) and the Junior League of Chicago (JLC)
- Reduced annual Sustainer dues payment
- Monthly Sustainer email newsletters and weekly league-wide Connections newsletters
- Invitations to exclusive Sustainer-only events such as:
- First Friday Parties
- Sustainer Lunch
- Sustainer-specific volunteer opportunities DIADs
- Community and Cultural Outings in Chicago
- Sustainer Development Events
How to Become a Sustaining Member
If you are currently an active member that meets the requirements to become a Sustainer, please submit a Change of Status form.
If you are currently a Sustaining Member in another league and are interested in transferring your membership to the Junior League of Chicago, please reach out to the JLC staff at (312) 664-4462 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.